1. Brian Frith. Chairman’s letter to members: Appointment of Adrian Watts as Managing Director. Canberra : National Health Co-op, 2015.
2. National Health Co-op. Welcome. [Online] 2015. [Cited: 1 April 2015.]
3. West Belconnen Health Co-operative. Model Rules. Canberra : West Belconnen Health Co-operative, 2006.
4. National Health Co-op. Response to Government changes to Medicare. Canberra : National Health
5. Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals. Public Service Mutuals: The case for a Third-way for delivering public services in Australia. [Online] 2014. [Cited: 30 March 2015.]
6. Humphreys, J., Mathews-Cowey, S. and Weinand, H. “Factors in accessibility of general practice in rural Australia.” The Medical Journal of Australia. [Online] 1997; 166(11):577-580. [Cited: 2 May 2015.]
7. West Belconnen Health Co-operative. Feasbility Study and Business Plan: West Belconnen Community Health and Wellbeing Centre. West Belconnen : West Belconnen Health Co-operative, 2008.
8. Australian Bureau of Statistics. Health
Services: Use and Patient Experience. [Online] 2011. [Cited: 12 May 2015.]
9. Harrison, Christopher M, Britt, Helena C and Charles, Janice. Better Outcomes or Better Access — which was better for mental health care? 3, 2012, The Medical Journal of Australia, Vol. 197, pp. 170-172.
10. National Health Performance Authority. Healthy Communities:Australians’ experiences with access to health care in 2011–12. Sydney : National Health Performance Authority, Commonwealth of Australia, 2013.
11. Department of Health and Ageing. State of Corporatisation: A report on the corporatisation of general practices in Australia. s.l. : Medicare Financing and Analysis Branch, 2012.
12. IBIS World Australia. General Practice Medical Services in Australia. Sydney : IBIS World Australia, 2015.
13. Health Workforce Australia. Health Workforce 2025 – Doctors, Nurses and Midwives Vol 2. Health Workforce Australia. [Online] 2012. [Cited: 12 May 2015.] .
14. Sydney Morning Herald. Corporate push shakes up doctor-patient relationship. Sydney: Sydney Morning Herald, Oct 8 2010.
15. Australian Medical Association. The health of general practice. [Online] 2014. [Cited: 14 May 2015.]
16. The Australian Financial Review. GPs split over ‘six-minute medicine’. Sydney: The Australian Financial Review, Jan 16 2015.
17. National Health Co-op. Values and Principles. [Online] 2015. [Cited: 18 May 2015.].
18. EY interviews. 2015.
19. Westgate Health Co-op. About the Co-operative. [Online] 2014. [Cited: 30 March 2015.]
20. Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. Patient centred care: Improving quality and safety by focusing care on patients and consumers. Discussion paper – For public consultation. Australian Commission on Safety Quality in Health Care. [Online] 2010. [Cited: 5 May 2015.]
21. Leveratt, Mandy. Rural and Remote Australia – Equity of access to health care services. s.l. : The Australian Health Consumer, 2007, The Australian Health Consumer, Vol. Two, pp. 16-18.
22. Australian Medical Association of Western Australia. General Practice in primary care: Responding to patient needs. s.l. : Australian Medical Association of Westerna Australia, 2008.
23. Allied Health Professionals. Dietitians. [Online] n.d. [Cited: 18 May 2015.] .
24. National Commission of Audit. 7.3 A pathway to reforming health care. Canberra : Department of Finance, 2014.
25. Derby, Mark. Building a Better Australia – the Official IYC 2012 Year Book. Sydney : 2012 IYC Australia, 2012.
26. MergerMarket. DealScope. s.l. : MergerMarket, 2015.