Workshop your co-op idea
Get a referral
The BCCM provides referrals to advisors who can assist with the fundamentals of co-operative business planning:
- Co-operative development and business planning
- Test the feasibility of your co-operative idea.
- Develop your co-operative business plan.
- Legal and governance
- Get advice on co-operative and mutual legal structures and governance.
- Accounting and auditing
- Develop your financial projections and tax position.
- Advice from professionals experienced in co-operatives.
- Co-operative finance
- Guidance on co-operative securities and financing options.
The BCCM does not warrant or guarantee the work undertaken by any advisers or professionals under referral and is not liable in relation to goods or services such advisers or professionals may provide to you. The BCCM makes all attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of information provided.
News and events
Stay in touch with all things co-ops and mutuals: read BCCM’s latest news, media releases and in the media, sign up to our e-newsletter, read past issues, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
The BCCM hosts educational events suitable for new and existing co-operatives. See what’s coming up.
Find a co-op
Co-operatives are usually willing to share information to assist other co-operatives at all stages of development. Reach out to a co-op in your area or industry using the Co-operatives and Mutuals Geolocator.
Become a member of the BCCM
Co-operatives and mutuals can become a friend or a full member of the BCCM. The BCCM is the national peak body for the co-operative and mutual sector. Get member-only support, resources and networking opportunities. Contact us to discuss the benefits of membership as a start-up co-op.