1. Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals. Public Service Mutuals: The case for a Third-way for delivering public services in Australia. Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals . [Online] 2014. [Cited: 30 March 2015.]
2. Productivity Commission. Caring for Older Australians, Report No. 53, Final. Canberra : Commonwealth of Australia, 2011.
3. Australian Bureau of Statistics. 4430.0 – Disability, Ageing and Carers, Australia: Summary of Findings, 2012 . [Online] 2012. [Cited: 5 May 2015.] .
4. King, D., Mavromaras, K., Wei, Z., He, B., Healy, J., Macaitis, K. The Aged care Workforce 2012: Final Report. Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. [Online] 2013. [Cited: 14 May 2015.] .
5. Brotherhood of St Laurence. Who will care? The recruitment and retention of community care aged and disability workers . [Online] 2002. [Cited: 5 May 2015.]
6. Aged and Community Services Australia. The Aged Care Workforce in Australia: White Paper. [Online] July 2013. [Cited: 12 May 2015.] .
7. Watson, Ian. Low paid workers in the aged-care industry: Analysis based on Census and HILDA data. Springwood : Research Report for LHMU, 2010.
8. Department of Health and Ageing. Strategic Workforce Advisory Group Discussion Paper: Development of the Workforce Compact . Canberra : Australian Government, 2012.
9. Co-operative Home Care. Our Care Crews. [Online] 2015. [Cited: 12 May 2015.]
10. United Voice. Submission to Productivity Commission Inquiry: Caring for Older Australians. Sydney : United Voice, 2011.
11. Employee ownership association. Sunderland Home Care Associates 20/20 Ltd. [Online] 2015. [Cited: 12 May 2015.]
12. Sunderland Home Care Associates. About Us. [Online] 2014. [Cited: 28 April 2014.]
13. Co-operative Home Care. Rules of Australian Independent Living Enterprise Co-op Limited. 2013.
14. NSW Government. TENDER FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. Sydney : Office of Environment & Heritage, 2014.
15. Care and Share Associates. Putting people before profit: European social franchising network case study 2. [Online] n.d. [Cited: 14 May 2015.]