Get a referral
The BCCM provides referrals to advisors who can support co-operatives and mutuals of all sizes to thrive:
Co-operative development and business planning
- Review your co-operative business plan.
Legal and governance
- Advice on drafting or amending co-operative rules and other legal documents.
- Compliance issues.
- Support for your board of directors.
Accounting and auditing
- Review your financial projections and tax position.
- Advice from professionals experienced in co-operatives.
- Guidance on co-operative securities and financing options.
- Get assistance to engage current and new members.
- Review your Member Value Proposition.
Marketing and promotion
- Refresh your co-operative branding and marketing.
- Help with web-based business features.
Advocacy and communications
- Communicate effectively with government, the media and the public.
The BCCM does not warrant or guarantee the work undertaken by any advisers or professionals under referral and is not liable in relation to goods or services such advisers or professionals may provide to you. The BCCM makes all attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of information provided.
News and events
Stay in touch with all things co-ops and mutuals: read BCCM’s latest news, media releases and in the media, sign up to our e-newsletter, read past issues, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn and browse the BCCM video gallery.
The BCCM hosts educational events suitable for new and existing co-operatives. See what’s coming up.
Find a co-op
Become a member of the BCCM
Co-operatives and mutuals can become a friend or a member of the BCCM. The BCCM is the national peak body for the co-operative and mutual sector. Get member-only support, resources and networking opportunities. Contact us to discuss the benefits of membership as a start-up co-op.